Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 2

I enjoyed learning about the tools from Dr. Warrick! Now to find the time to use them and organize the RSS feeds. This is amazing technology and I can see how this should help everyone with organization. I am often forgetful about were I put things...so definitely this would help me.

I liked working on the Advocacy topic! I think this is a wonderful venue to help us develop leadership skills. I do feel passionately that IC's should be present in the elementary schools.

It is neat to see how we have developed as a group and depend on one another.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Jodi I agree that we heard some great ideas this week.

I am also enjoying my advocacy topic. How ever I might feel as passionately about IC's in ever elementary school but I don't know what an IC is.

Carrie said...

Jodi: I am glad we went with the topic of needing IC's at the elementary level. I think we are going to have fun working on this project.

Josh said...

I also commeted on the amount of time I think it would take me to learn all about the RSS and such. I think that it is something that we will hopefully get a better handle on as the semester goes on. I just can't believe the amount of info that is out there..good and bad.

Cool sounding advocay, can't wait to hear about it. We never hear of even the thought of an IC around elementary schools, it is a curious thought to think how that would change schools.

Anonymous said...

I read ahead before class about RSS because I was so intrigued. I love the idea and do agree finding the time to use all the great new tools will be difficult. I am hoping that I get and ITRT job in Culpeper so I can share all the great knowledge that I have if not...I guess I will be driving Matt crazy next year.

Kevin S said...

With the advent of computerized testing and scheduling, I'm looking forward to the case for Instructional Coordinators (IC)at the Elementary level.

This blog is priceless :-o}

KAmos said...

I often forget that the elem schools don't have ICs. That is a lot to put on the Asst. Principal. Can't wait to hear the information you find. Great topic...