Thursday, June 14, 2007

June 14, 2007

I can't believe only two more classes. I am really enjoying the Web 2.0 tools. I look forward to experimenting with them more once I finish classes.

I am enjoying using this collaborative site. http://classroom20.ning.com/ One of the discussions was on Pink's book.

Tonight we worked on our podcast! Using Audacity we were able to easily create our 30 second spot. We did have difficulty trying to get it to post to our Wiki!

We posted our PSA. It was neat coming home and being able to share it with my family and daughter in KY. I think this is such an awesome tool!

I now wonder if we should have considered advocating for Wikis and blogs in the classroom!

We smiled when planning for yet another staff development workshop, because that is all we have been doing for the last month for our jobs!

2 comments:

Wen~ said...

I think a blog and wiki advocacy would have been a great idea! Maybe we should still do it! Look how excited we get! Imagine how excited the students would be!

Josh said...

This planning thing is soon going to be second nature for us newbies:)