Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June 19th

Only one more class! :-(

I can't believe that we are finishing our work for the cohort. We met briefly for with our exit experience group and decided that we should use Angel to collaborate. We spent time talking about how we wanted to proceed.....it will be interesting as we prepare for this experience.

We have finished our advocacy site and now are just waiting to have a look at the others in our course.

My head is spinning with ideas of how to use all of these ideas in the fall. You know how you get so excited about new things you learn and then you get involved with something else and forget that you wanted to use another tool.

I am hopeful that as a cohort we will continue to collaborate after we finish. The ideas of my peers have really inspired me to keep going throughout this experience...they also remind me when I forget about particular projects we have completed. ....I know that I won't easily manage without them.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Yeah I hope that we can continue to forge these relationships with others, it is great especially for netowrking in all of our schools, and some great collaboration projects with other schools. Although I will miss people, I will be glad it is over!

Tracey said...

This has been such a fabulous experience for me. I have learned so much and hope also to stay connected. There is so much value in our group, I think we all need to continue blogging to stay connected. I like the whole ITSipedia idea--we could create an after-ITS-over wiki and connect there......thanks for all you have done and continue to do.

Natalie's Google Account said...

I think it has been a great experience for all. Too bad that we don't have time to work on these types of things during our school year so that we could use our leadership skills to encourage and inspire others to check out some of the tools. I know that many people might be interested, but are not confident. I am sure that you will serve as inspiration to those you work with. You seem to have grasped the concepts well and are interested in applying your knowledge in the school!